What have you been caught doing?

I'll admit it. I got caught picking my nose. I wasn't even trying to hide it. I was staring off in outerspace somewhere with my finger stuck up my nose and my husband looked at me and asked if I had found anything yet, lol. I didn't have an itch and I didn't even have any boogers to pick. I got caught the other day too! I was sitting at a red light and I had EXTREMELY bad gas. I was cutting loose and I didn't realize the chick riding in the car next to me had HER WINDOW DOWN TOO! She was trying SO hard to not laugh but when I heard her chuckle I looked over and noticed that she could HEAR ME!

Katrina3016

Asked by Katrina3016 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hi! LoL. I've got caught picking my nose too but I think the worst was when I was in Walmart the other day, I had a wedgie I backed up into a corner in the baby aisle and fixed it. When I walked away this guy looks at me & says "did you get it" omg I almost died!
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• HAHAHA when I read the title the first thing I thought was caught picking my nose!

Thats probably the worst thing Ive been caught doing to be honest.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:24 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• LOL. 

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:27 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• lmao OP! I think the worst thing I caught doing was picking leg hair I missed when I shaved, while at work. I didnt think anyone could see me, but my supervisor did
    Anonymous

• Your funny!!!!!
    Sarah1220

Answer by Sarah1220 at 1:29 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• LMFAO!  Colesmommy that is freaking HILARIOUS! 

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Your funny!!!!!

:) I figure I might as well share my bloopers, it might make someone else laugh and have a better day because of it. I know it makes me laugh, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

LOL. Now thats one I haven't heard before! Did your supervisor say anything?
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• LMFAO! Colesmommy that is freaking HILARIOUS!

It's okay to laugh at now but when it happened my face was sooo red. I seriously thought nobody was around. I think I almost wanted to cry lol.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 10, 2009