what's the temperature inside your house right now?

The outside temp dropped a lot over night (we were under a freeze warning). This morning, inside it was just 60F. It's now up to about 62F. I'm freezing. I have a long sleeve shirt on and I'm going to have to go find my sweatshirt and I had to put my slippers on even though I had socks on because my toes were numb.

We haven't lit the furnace yet. Outside it is 47F. I hope it doesn't get any colder.

justanotherjen

Asked by justanotherjen at 1:57 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Our thermostat is set to 63 (58 at night), and has been kicking in every morning for the past few weeks.
    flower_momma

Answer by flower_momma at 4:29 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• We live in Muncie, IN and have had the heat on for about 2 weeks now!  It is SO cold even though the temperature outside says it's higher than what it feels like.  It's 70 degrees in here, lol.

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I'm in Tucson and it's about 80 degrees. I'm so glad the 100+ has stopped. Our AC has been broken and I get sooo hot. I can't sleep.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I moved to Tucson from Muncie 2 years ago. I was a doctoral student at BSU and was living in Anthony Apts for the big ice storm a few years ago. Reason enough to move to Tucson.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:01 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• It's 65 inside, and 55 outside. We're keeping warm for now with just warm clothes, but I have a feeling we'll have to kick on the heat next week :(
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• i like in Oklahoma & its 54 outside but 71 inside
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:17 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• we had to turn our heat on last night...the a/c was off and it said 74...I was cold...it is now 77...we like to keep it 77/78 all year
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 2:23 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• We have the AC set on 75 but it's and it is like 79 in the house. It rained for an hour this morning and now it is hot and humid outside. I live in Florida so its to be expected.....
    JustPlainOlMOM

Answer by JustPlainOlMOM at 2:33 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• idk but im wearing a sweater!! lol
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 2:34 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• It was 38 degrees when I got home last night at about 11:30. Thermostat is set at 70, we may have some snow tomorrow. Oh well, that is to be expected in Chicagoland!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 2:48 PM on Oct. 10, 2009