hey ladies what do think of a 7 year old hanging out out side without parents till11 or 12 at night in the city mind you and going to the store by himself while his parents sit on there asses all day

this is really happening not made up should i cal cps on them i mean the child is clean and looks feed but to be out till these hours is ridiculous

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• You could. It is up to you.

Answer by louise2 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I would do something, but that is your place to decide if you want to. Im sorry but 7 year old has no business being outside alone after dark or going to store alone city or no city. That is just screaming for abduction or accident!
    JustPlainOlMOM

Answer by JustPlainOlMOM at 2:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Is it in a fenced yard or not? I was allowed to play outside after dark as a kid, but only in the back yard, which was totally fenced in. 7 seems really young to me to be walking anywhere by themselves. I was in the 3rd grade before I was even allowed to walk to school by myself and I am not sure I would even do that anymore.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 2:50 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• no its in the street we live a few blocks from times square in NY
    Anonymous

• CALL THE C.P.S ! HURRY BEFOR SOME THING HAPPENS TO THE KID !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Oct. 17, 2009