Gerber Juice?

Do you have to water down Gerber Juice? I remember my DD's doctor telling me that I have to water down prepared juice by half. I thought Gerber Juice was already watered down? Do I have to water it down, or is it okay right out the bottle?

*My DD is 6 months old. I didn't know if that would make a difference or not.

piercedbeauty21

Asked by piercedbeauty21 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I thought gerber juice was watered down as well...but I posted this ? on here and people told me to still water it down so i do adn she drinks it so i guess it doesnt hurt to water it down.
    JocelynsMama1

Answer by JocelynsMama1 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• When I bought that brand I didn't. Now normal juice most of the time but I have never had a ped tell me that if I was going to give juice I needed to water it down. It is which ever though.
    Katysmom

Answer by Katysmom at 3:08 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• you can water it down, but honestly i prefer gerber spalshers.....it is like flavored water i think it is only like 6 percent juice...try that and see if your DD likes it.
    Mom2LexiNJordan

Answer by Mom2LexiNJordan at 4:01 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I water it down. About 2/3 juice 1/3 water.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 4:10 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• i would water mine down but dd wouldnt drink it. i just give her water in a sippy cup and she loves that so it doesnt make any sense.
    Anonymous

• Gerber juice is a waste of money if you compair it price per oz.. Buy regular juice (skip motts tots because it has added water that you pay big$$ for) and water it down 50/50.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 10:20 PM on Oct. 10, 2009