More concerns..

ok, I posted earlier because when me and my DF have intercourse it is very painful in my right side. It has started since I had my 2nd dd, who is 6+weeks. I stopped bleeding 3 weeks after birth and me and DF began being intimate shortly after, my doc gave the ok bc i wasnt bleeding. I had my period 5 weeks after birth. My period was very odd, very very light for two days and Veryyy heavy for 4 ( my ususal is 3 days average bleedIng) I experienced 10x the cramps and pain I usually have and really bad back pains during and after. Since my period, it ended about 4 days ago, I have been very light headed, nauseas, my chest feels very tense, and pain in my pelvis. I just went to the bathroom and there was blood on my panties and I am experiencing horrible cramps again. I googled this and found endometriosis but one of the symptoms is infertility and i've been preggers 4x and had 2. Please help if you can, idk what 2 do!

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 2:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Health

• its sat. and my doc. office is closed, i dont want to bother him for nothing
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 2:29 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• You can get endometriosis at any time. It doesn't always cause infertility. It doesn't sound like endometriosis to me. Endometriosis is more of a chronic problem and you are having more of an acute problem with sudden onset. I could be wrong.

It sounds like you suffered some kind of birth injury and/or some kind of hormonal issues. I think you need to call a gynecologist and be seen soon. I think it is something that can be resolved. Try not to worry.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:37 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• As long as you aren't bleeding very very heavy going to the ER probably won't do any good.

If you have really good insurance, are worried about the bleeding, or can't stand the pain you could go to the er. They would do blood tests, maybe an ultrasound, maybe a shot to help with the bleeding, and something for pain. It would probably cost over $1000.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:40 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• It can be endometriosis - I had it not knowing it until a few years after my third baby was born. It destroyed one of my ovaries that had to be removed.

Talk to your doctor, ask for an ultrasound to make sure you have no masses (I had two masses on endometriosis on my ovary.

I'm suprised no matter how easy your delivery was that your doc said sex ok three weeks after delivery? Remember we're still re-cooperating from a human half the weight of a Thanksgiving turkey inside of us kicking our guts for 9months!!!

Maybe you started sex too soon for your pelvic area to be healed. Emotions in restarting sex after a baby can occur during sex, as it starts or before that can cause a physical upset. Were kids sleeping soundly when you were intimate when you had chest pains? I'd call your ob and get a recheck plus ultrasound at least at 6 to 8 weeks postbaby and before if your troubles continue.

Feel better mama!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 2:52 PM on Oct. 10, 2009