gonna have to get used to this!

I had a hair appointment this morning...

I cut off 4 inches...no biggie...

THEN I had the bright idea to dye my pretty naturally blonde hair...light brown for the fall....

GAHHH!! I look so weird...never had any other hair color except for blonde. This is DEFINTELTY going to take a couple days to adjust to!

silly me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You'll get use to it. Good for you for having the guts to make such a change. I wish I did. I have been letting my hair just grow and it really needs a change. I'm TOO chicken.
    yldflwr

Answer by yldflwr at 2:50 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I understand how you feel. A couple of years ago, I lightened my hair( naturally redhead) and it was an adjustment to say the least! My friend owns the salon, so he did the coloring for me. He saw that I had started to cry and asked why. I told him that it wasn't what I had expected and I was overwhelmed! I got used to it over the next few days, and want to do it again! Just remember~ change can be a good thing! Enjoy it!
    Anonymous

• I went blonde to dark blonde and regretted it. Yuck. Just not me at all.I dyed it back two days later at a salon.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 11, 2009