I think it's wrong when people enter pics that were taken by a professional into showdowns... what's your opinion on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I honestly could care less. There's a lot of cute, candid pics out there that have won over professional pics.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 2:44 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I don't think it's wrong, but I don't usually vote for them either. I like the candid photos better.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 3:22 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• i think itis cheating. i don't do showdowns but love candid shots so much better
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 3:45 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Wow, you people really need hobbies. If someone pays the money to have their child's pic taken, why shouldn't they show it off? If the picture comes out really beautiful, they're not supposed to share it and put it in a showdown, because someone might get their panties in a bunch about it when they lose? I think the OP is bitter, because her kid lost a showdown to someone with a professional pic. How do you kno wthat the mother or father isn't a photographer? We have a $600 camera, so most of our pics look professional even though they're not. It's not cheating! That's just ridiculous.
    Anonymous

• I never gave it any consideration. I vote on the best photo according to the subject (best smile, cutest baby, best close-up, etc.).
    By the way, I really don't like "cutest baby" because I think ALL babies are adorable!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:17 PM on Oct. 11, 2009