How can a step mother say they love and care for the child when they break the parent child bond of the other parent just for shits and giggles?

PAS is a form of overlooked child abuse!!!!!!!! It needs to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parents are only hurting the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A sick game to gain control!!!!!!!!!!!
How insecure can these people be?????????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• What do you mean? LIke women who sleep with married men and the men leave their wife for the side hoe and now she becomes the step mom?
    Anonymous

• Wow. Ok. First of all, were punctuation marks on sale at Costco? It looks like you're buying them in bulk.

Secondly, if you're going to use unfamiliar terminology, you should explain it to your audience. PAS is short for Parental Alienation Syndrome.

The most common form it takes is when Daddy and Mommy get divorced and Mommy spends the next 15 years brainwashing the kid to think that daddy's evil and daddy left the child and daddy left US for that whore and if you really loved mommy you wouldn't love daddy and you damned well better not love daddy's whore or it'd be like you're killing mommy...

That kinda stuff.

And yes, it's way more common than it should be and it's sick and it's abusive and it's wrong, but I doubt that posting it here is going to cause someone to say, "Gee, I shouldn't do that to my kid. I'm only hurting my kid, not that bastard who left me." But yeah, I agree that it *should* stop.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 3:47 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I'm the grown daughter of one of those "moms!" I'm HAPPILY married and have my own family, and we are financially well off. Our children want for nothing. My mother HATES that I am happy, and I finally grew a spine and cut off ALL TIES to her and my side of the family (because they all kept secrets from me and lied to me repeatedly) over 8 years ago--when I became a mom, and realized how cold my mother is/was.

She has actually hired a LAWYER to sue for grandparent's visitation rights (when she herself said she wouldn't be able to identify our children out of a line up!). She lost! We are now in the process of counter-suing to recover the thousands of dollars we spent to in order to defend ourselves from all of this crap, and we will WIN! We don't need the money, but want the opportunity to put her in her place!

As an only child, I stood to inherit MILLIONS of dollars, THAT'S how much I hate her!
    Anonymous

• No anon. Like wife remarries a year after divorce and everything is going fine until 3 years later,the ex meets a new person and marries them within a month of knowing them and then she takes them by the balls so to speak, and tells him it's me or her, that means that not even the kids are allowed to talk to her. So ex does what she says and even lies in court for her because he is scared to be alone. NOT because he loves her, or the kids. Cause if he and she did they would not do this to the kids. Me as the Bio mom that raised our kids from birth, fed, clothed, nutured, and most importantly LOVED them and still do, even though my rights as a mother have been taken away. So yea the only way I can deal with the fact that my kids were RIPPED from me is to vent on places that others have the same types of problems or similar. Counciling only goes so far, ask my 7, 10, and 17 year old. Due to PAS they r in for a long time.
    Anonymous

• Why were your rights taken away? Perhaps that's a place to start...?
    Anonymous

• My rights were not taken away by the courts only by her and my ex. As matter of fact she is now lying to the courts once again, this time saying that I had a friend of mine go to the business expo at Fort Walton Beach and harrass them. Also that I have been driving around their house in Sept. Funny cuz I have been going to school at BPCC here in LA and going to State Appointments in order to get legal help, etc. It takes 9 hours to drive from Shreveport to Niceville. So how the hell am I going to class on Friday go supposedly stalk them and harrass them and be here for church on Sunday morning. Oh not to include go to movies Saturday night. So yea, why do you think my rights were taken away. Could it be because this woman in Florida has lost her fricken mind. Maybe just maybe here's what my pastor said. Maybe she is scarred due to the fact that she thinks he still Loves you even through it all. I laughed. I told him NO WAY!
    KajunLuv

Answer by KajunLuv at 10:31 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I think that the step mother needs to leave this man and go find someone that does not have an ex to be jealous over. Only then will she and everyone involved be happy.
    Anonymous

• im a stepparent and i would never do something like that but i know what u are taking about.i think it comes from the woemn being jelous that her man has a child with the other women and she is always gonna be in his life becouse of that child.mabe she feels like he hasnt offered her anything different from some other girl. she may want something from him that he hasnt had gave or did with anyone else.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 11:20 PM on Oct. 10, 2009