do any other mommy do this?

mommies :) did you or do you play Mozart music for your baby or your baby in your tummy :) i did it and she moves a lot ! lol what did you do for music for your baby? did you read to him or her?

mommy2be77

Asked by mommy2be77 at 3:08 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nope, didn't play music or read to my son while i was preggo with him. daddy talked him alot though. i was working at daycare, and when i'd get home i'd end up falling asleep, and then daddy would come home, after his shower (the smell was revoulting to me lol) he'd spend forever talking to my belly lol. with my dd though i had a 1yr old and didn't have time for much, and daddy worked alot more.
    Anonymous

• i didn't play music but I did sing and read out loud. My husband talked to my tummy a lot though. And i do mean A LOT! :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• We talked a lot and listened to the Beatles:) Now she loves the Beatles; calms her down every time.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 3:56 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I do not play any classical music i play my favorite band for him =) im hoping he to will be a fan!!!
    mycheyl

Answer by mycheyl at 4:08 PM on Oct. 10, 2009