I dont think its a good idea for my boys to get the H1N1 vac! They will get sick an my oldest would have to miss school! Plus i have a 2 wk old an i dont wanna risk him getting the virus! What do u ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• I think you are the parent you need to decide what is best, not people on here.

Anonymous

• Hm i know im the parent an i will make the final desion anyways i just wanted other ppls thoughts about this ok
    Anonymous

• I think thats for you to decide.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I wouldn't get it.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 3:38 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I think that if that is how you feel, then don't get the vaccine.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• i dont wanna scare you but i heard on the radio the other day that actual doctors arent even getting it,so if that doesnt tell you enough idk what will.i dont wanna be the "let see and try" part of their d a r n deal.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 4:14 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I will absolutely NOT put that stuff in my body nor my kids, including the seasonal flu shot. Research both of them and you will agree.
    Anonymous

• i have 2 kids ages 2 and 7 mts and I WILL NOT be getting that shot for them nor me. dh is getting it
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:22 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Let's put it this way....both of my boys have Autism, and I have and will continue to vax on schedule. They have, and will continue to receive the annual regular flu shot (mist), as I do not blame vaccines for their Autism--if anything, they have IMPROVED DRAMATICALLY as they've gotten older (now 7 & 5), even WITH additional courses of vaccines since their official diagnosis, and I will NOT be subjecting them to the Swine Flu vaccine.

Why? Because they are otherwise perfectly healthy. They do not have compromised immune systems. We reinforce good hygiene habits/routines, and as it is they never get sick. So we'll be watchful, but aren't worried.

In fact I am a special education teacher and work in a school that has had 15 confirmed cases of Swine Flu, and I'm still not worried.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:41 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Ty u ladies!
    Anonymous