Maybe this is a silly question...

Before you know you are pregnant...and before you are showing any symptoms except maybe a little fatigue...do you think its possible to think you feel the baby growing in your uterus or feel a different feeling down there like something is different with your body? Its hard to word this question...but I feel as if I can tell I am pregnant but maybe its all in my head because I want a baby so bad...what do you think...and please don't be insultful I just want some opinions...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yeah of course. I did both times and i was right. Take a pregnancy test, then you can stop wondering.
    Swingkid511

Answer by Swingkid511 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I know how you feel I have felt that before.. it is not always right.
    SaphiraJFire

Answer by SaphiraJFire at 4:07 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I'm going to wait to take the test, I still havent missed my period...I guess time will tell but something feels different with my body
    Anonymous

• oh op, I can not believe that any one could be insulting about your question!!!! If they are I'm on your side!!! I only ever, in three pregnancies, felt a connection emotionally very very early on even when suspecting before being confirmed until I started showing and feeling babies move in my three preg.

but I remember my sil saying she would get oh like flutters in your abdomen even a bit extra gas just a bit, she told me her mom said its' the baby settling in and beginning of growth.

I bet a lot of moms on CM have felt early early baby settling in. Baby Baby DUST to you, prayers too.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 4:19 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• A few hours after i conicved i felt a feeling kinda like butterflys in my belly. and it truns out i am expecting so no it is not crazy. Wait a few days then take you test. Good Luck and Alot Of Baby Dust :)
    HardyGirl19

Answer by HardyGirl19 at 7:24 PM on Oct. 10, 2009