My boyfriend has very little patience with my 6 month old which is not his child, what should I do?

My son cries a lot due to teething, especiall at night and my boyfriend gets very frustrated.

jesskell32

Asked by jesskell32 at 5:06 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Watch him and don't leave him alone with your baby. Why would you want someone in your life like that?
    Anonymous

• Is he "just a boyfriend" or is he your future husband? If he's just a boyfriend, it's okay that he's like that and don't expect him to change. But also don't look for any help. If he expects to be part of your life long term.....he needs to learn what parenting is about....or get rid of him.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 5:19 PM on Oct. 10, 2009