the women who circumsize, is your SO/DH circ'd so is that why you want to do it?

my man is uncircumsized, i left it up to him whether he wanted it done or not...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• He wasn't.....so we did.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 5:22 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• My first hubby was and my second hubby is not. I have a son by both. The boys are both done. I had it done on both so they wouldnt have any possible trouble later in life. My first hubbys brother was 36 when he had to have his done.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 5:25 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• my hubby isn't- if i was having a boy i'd definitely have him circ'd

all my husband does is play with his dick and he always tries to put it in my mouth and there will be lint all up in the folds. it sucks.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:27 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• My husband isn't, all of our boys are. I gave him the decision because I don't really care either way, he said that he didn't want them to feel uncomfortable later in life (maybe he is? Who knows) having to answer any questions to anyone about it...
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 5:39 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• all my husband does is play with his dick and he always tries to put it in my mouth and there will be lint all up in the folds. it sucks.

I would bite him...and then tell him to never do that again if he wants to keep his foreskin! LOL
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 5:40 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• My SO is and so is my son. That's not the reason though. We had it done because it has medical benifits such as less likely to get infections or pass infections. Plus my SO said the one guy in the locker room who didn't have it done always got teased, and I don't want my son to be that one guy.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 6:02 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I have always known that I would not do it, my husband isn't done but that played no role in my choice, once I was old enough to research it and learned there are no actuall benefits I stayed with my original choice.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 6:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• My husband is and I left it up to him when our son was born. Personally I didn't care either way. My husband decided to have it done.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:33 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I didn't want to do it but my DH insisted that both of our boys have it done. He is done also.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:44 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• He is but that wasnt our reason for circumsizing.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2009