My life pales in comparison.....

I'm going anon here because I don't want anyone to be ticked. I've noticed that moms on here have so much drama in their lives, everyone is going through something horrible it seems. My life is boring by compare, I have no baby mama drama, abuse or affairs, just 2 happy kids and a nice dh. I feel almost voyeuristic when I come on CM, like I'm looking into other's lives. Anyone else feel like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know what you mean.....my life has HAD its fair share of drama, dont get me wrong, but I actually enjoy a peaceful life and like to keep it that way.... :)
    Anonymous

• Yes! My life is like yours. 2 kids, a great dh. Not a lot of drama. No exes to deal with. No children from previous relationships. No overbearing MIL. Sure, she's a nut, but she's far away. CM is better than soap operas.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:11 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I'm pleased to say that my life isn't a soap opera, either. I can't imagine living the lives of half the moms on here.
    We have our problems, but we are able to handle them and they don't take over our lives. We live to love and love to live. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:09 PM on Oct. 11, 2009