Does it really work better if you dye your when it's dirty?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes,I've only colored my hair at home once-oh my I won't do that again -not my talent,the odd green didn't go with my eyes.lol I have several friends that are very successful and be sure to call the number on the box for help.One friend uses 3/4 of one color & 1/4 of another and the color is great.She got the idea from calling for help.My hairstylist always reminds me to not wash my hair for at least 24 hours before having it colored.The cuticle is more open and absorbs and grips better.At least something like that.Go for it and call for help if you need help.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 6:56 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• yeah it does, the color acts like a shampoo and cleans it anyway. if you wash it before, its doesnt adhere to it well or doesnt color it the right color
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I always color CLEAN hair. I never have gross dirty hair and I won't wait to LET it get gross and dirty b4 I color it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Oct. 11, 2009