This may sound like a crazy question

Can a woman have bleeding and still be pregnant, I have not had a reg period for about six months and hubby and I are wanting to have a baby, but we do not know where to start, I have no idea when the right time is to start charting. I do have one daughter but I never had this with her, my dh had cancer when he was nine years old and was on treatment, he has rode a bike for years as well. Could there be something else going on. I somedays feel pregnant and other days I dont feel pregnant, we have been let down so many times in the past it is not funny. One time I did not have my period for about six months I was not under any stress I went to the doctor and they told me dont worry about it that I was not pregnant, but I had two days where I bled and that was it I have heavy periods for about three days, I had no cramps what so ever and that is not like me. Ive had three miscarrriges in the past one just this year in May.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had 3 miscarriages in a row also. It is hard but doesn't mean all hope is gone. They did tests and didn't find any reason for our losses. We ended up having a healthy baby boy after the miscarriages and are expecting another baby. Don't let the losses make you lose hope. Take a test. Maybe you are prego. I hope so....Babay dust to you ,,..';*'',,...'***'"..,,
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 6:21 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• yes it can happen. i would take a test and see a doc if so. just take it easy and stay healthy!
    batsonsgirl

Answer by batsonsgirl at 6:32 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• What? You haven't had a regular period. Have you been having periods? You may be 6 months pregnant and you haven't done anything about it? Home pregnancy tests may not work that far along. You need to see a OB/GYN or other women's health specialist. You may be able to do something like take the pill a few months, come off and then be able to get pregnant.

Riding a bicycle doesn't make a man infertile. He can have a simple smear done to see if he has sperm.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:52 PM on Oct. 10, 2009