Has anyone had spotting around 12 weeks and a healthy pregnancy?

I had 3 miscarriages with no found cause. Then my miracle son was born. Now I am 12 weeks and 3 days pregnant and 2 days ago I started spotting. I went to the ER and the heartbat was still 177 bpm. The doc said the blood was "old blood" from about 3 days before. It turned brownish then went away and I haven't had any bleeding since. All of my losses before were before 8 weeks so I thought I was in the clear. What do you guys think?

jenae_gist

Asked by jenae_gist at 6:25 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think you will be fine, sometimes it happens. But if you have ANY more bleeding make sure to get to the ER.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• If it still has a heartbeat then it should be fine. I had spotting at 12 weeks and when i went to the dr the next day i found out the baby had stopped growing and passed away at 8 weeks. i did spot a little around that time when i was pregnant with my son and he is now a healthy 4 yr old. Hope this helps and good luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 6:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• as long as its brown you should be fine.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:32 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• you should be fine especially if you got checked out. I had 2 M/C and one was at 13weeks. I am now 12 weeks and can't wait to get past the 13th week. I don't think you have anything to worry about though.
    Anonymous

• i bled for 6 months while i was pregnant with my 1st son 2 years ago and the doc did ultrasounds and it turned out i had plecenta previa....and thats what caused my bleeding i had him6 weeks early but he was fine and is perfect..best of luck
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:33 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I spotted weekly through the first trimester with my second. I had a picture-perfect, full-term pregnancy. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:10 PM on Oct. 10, 2009