who's your favorite ATL Housewife and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• I like Kandi the most because she I feel is more real. The others are just dumb! Orange County is my favorite show!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 2:58 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Ugh I hate watching Atlanta. I got a kick out of orange county though. New York had some interesting ones too. But Atlanta I refuse to watch
    Anonymous

• I like Kandi most cuz she's actually from Atlanta and she was a singer in my favorite group back in the 90's. She's more down to earth than any of the others. She's a single mother and I can relate. And I cry everytime I think about her recent lost of her fiance. Hope she is healing in peace.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I love Kandi. She is so down to earth and drama free! She is so real.
    Proverbs_31

Answer by Proverbs_31 at 8:36 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Kandi. Hey, was she still engaged to AJ when he died? I read that they weren't, but in another story that they were.
    I like her because she is the most normal one there. She's not judgmental like the others. She's adorable.
    I do like Orange County, just because it was the first one I saw. I like them all, really. The shows, not the women:)
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:11 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I love Nee Nee because she is honest and tells it like it is without resorting to nastiness, plus I think she would just be fun to hang out with. I like the new one Candy as well, she seems pretty normal and is doing well on her own. I think she is a great inspiration to other single moms out there, she hold herself up high and is very classy. AS far as housewives shows go , I prefer the OC they are much more entertaining to watch.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2009