What are the craziest wild places you've ever had sex in?

On lab floor and in park while cops were driving around making everyone leave for the nite!!! What about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Waiting for a train on plaform bench, On the baseball feild bleachers, on a bench on a dock.
    NOV1999

Answer by NOV1999 at 6:35 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I've done it in baseball bleachers, too! LOl But the craziest place I'd have to say is in the elevator at my high school....during school hours. Ahhh.... I still can't believe I did that. I'd be way to nervous now!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 6:38 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• In a parked car in a parking lot (got caught by a cop, but luckily we were just turned 18 and he let us go with a warning), once in a bathroom at a movie theater.
    Anonymous

• my church:)
    Anonymous

• against a tree at a park during the day, in a car in front of police station, in a house being constructed, in a king size bed that belonged to bf's big sister (we were visiting out of state) and she was asleep inches away! (in the bed also) ummm... in the back yard with an audience next door lmao!!!!!!!!!! (yes.. we took a bow afterward! lol) list could go on.. but i dont want to look like a total freak ha!!
    idebusashes

Answer by idebusashes at 6:46 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• def the car for me too. cops caught us too. they pulled up and prolly figured what was going on. they let us get dressed. then when we opened the door they asked if I was alright. they said someone heard a scream. yes, I confess, it was me. LMFAO!!! we didn't get in trouble. I think the cops were impressed.
    Anonymous

• we conceived our dd on the hood of the car at a truck stop! lol and it was raining and cold! (valentines day actually) that was fun stuff haha!
    idebusashes

Answer by idebusashes at 6:52 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• The bed of my truck, in the barn, in the hay shed, in his parents bed, on my grandparent's couch.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 7:36 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• In a private room of the strip club, in a schoolbus, in my parents bed, outside of a motel beside a coke machine, on the parkway, on my moms buffet table while my mom was upstairs watching TV, outside of the movie theater in my now MIL car, on the back porch of my apartment, in the woods behind my high school, in a movie theater while in the back row :)..... and the list goes on......... I'm a bad girl...lol
    Anonymous

• I got a good one! I had sex with my husband in the ruins of a castle in Scotland that was on the edge of a cliff looking out onto the most beautiful rock beach.
    Anonymous