Dirty text messages? (TMI-sexual)

I am not the phone sex kind of person. He wants to do it, to get "off" . I don't mind doing it, I just don't know what to say. We dried it once & it failed b/c i shyed up and he changed the subject. i need examples of things to say. Dirty sex messages that I can send him to drive him crazy .... thanks.

Ari0825

Asked by Ari0825 at 6:34 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• To get off? Like he's gonna jerk off while texting you? Seems weird to me but whatever floats your boat. I guess the same dirty talk you'd use in bed.
    Anonymous

• anon.. i think shes hinting at the fact she doesnt talk that way at all.. in bed or not... well first off you should get some sexual self confidence... that helps a ton. but things you say.. i want you to cum for me.. i love your cock.. your cock is sooo big.. haha! you know.. just pet his ego a little bit.... tell him how bad you want him. tell him he makes you wet.. tell him you are aching for him to be inside you blah blah blah... lol maybe you should buy a romance novel or porn mag and quote some of it for him lol
    idebusashes

Answer by idebusashes at 6:40 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• it serves the purpose when u can't be together for a while or for long distance relationships. i used to do this with this guy i dated. we lived about an hour from each other. it was fun. we told each other what we were going to do to each other the next time we were together. be as suggestive as u can. that's all i can say without getting too graphic.
    islandmom85

Answer by islandmom85 at 6:41 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I think I'd say whatever came to mind. I guess cuz I'd be too shy to say it during the actuall deed but could get more adventurous when texting. idebusashes had good ideas. Use those.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 6:46 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Oh good grief. @@
    Anonymous

• lol, thanks. we live about an hour from each other, so i don't see him all the time.
    Ari0825

Answer by Ari0825 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Tell him you want him to come up and lick your p*ssy or cl*t
    ummmm you want to f*ck his hard c*ck, or you want to suck it. Or tell him you're waiting for him to pin you up against the door when he walks in, you guys won't even make it to the bedroom.
    I'm trying to think... it's been awhile since we've talked dirty! lol Can you tell with all the little *'s ? :)
    Anonymous

• basically role play ur most exotic fantasy to him
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 11, 2009