How do you make a convincing fake myspace profile?

any details you could give me would be great.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I made a fake one a couple years ago so I could get accepted on my youngest daughter's friends list and watch her activity. She was really secretive about her MySpace activities and wouldn't share her password, so I thought that was the only way to do it.
    I found an anime character that seemed interesting, created a new email account just for that purpose, opened a MySpace page with lots of crazy characters and funny text in my profile name and then worked on the account until it looked 'busy.'
    Unfortunately, her computer died so I couldn't be accepted on her friend's list and she hasn't been on MySpace since, that I know of.
    I ONLY recommend this for parents who wish to view their child's MySpace activities - not for stalking other people.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:54 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Umm I wouldnt know personally but I would assume by looking at my myspace that you need lots of pictures and friends on your list... Maybe friends with pictures of you and them together as their default... and comments from people saying stuff like "hey last night was fun" or something along those lines.
    Anonymous

• The best way is by not making a fake one at all.. Why would you do that?
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 7:07 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Find someone with a whole lot of pictures.. upload them and say they are yours.. make a really sweet background.. add a lot of glitter type pictures.. flowers.. christian music.. add a lot of fun stuff to the page.. make siggies with a bytchin name.. add tons of friends.. make sure they leave comments.. up your profile views..

Oh wait.. that's CafeMom..
    __Jayne__

Answer by __Jayne__ at 7:16 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• why do you need a fake one to begin with?
    SaphiraJFire

Answer by SaphiraJFire at 7:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Why don't you ask a pedophile? They seem pretty good at making fake profiles on just about every social site on the internet. Why would you need a fake profile anyways?
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 7:51 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• stalkers are freaky...get a life
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 11:44 AM on Oct. 11, 2009