how many times

say when you and your SO first got together for a few months, you caught him looking at porn and told him that it really bothered you and he swore he would never do it again, and then he didnt do it again until you got pregnant and then he started doing it, and never stopped. would you eventually end it with him? how many 2nd chances do u give someone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• i had this problem with my fiance. i asked him to stop once and he didnt. caught him like 2 more times and the last time i sat him down and told exactly why it hurt me. i know its harmless really and masterbating is just something guys do to pass the time but it hurt me because i gave it to him just about every day, sometime multiple times a day. i calmly explained to him that when he does it, it hurts because it makes me feel like i'm not satisfying him and once he finally understood, he stopped. or atleast i havent caught him yet! lol
    Anonymous

• ummm no. and no offense but i think you would be over reacting to get all bent out of shape over porn anyway. for real.
    idebusashes

Answer by idebusashes at 7:04 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Would you rather him go to a strip club?/ You've got controll issues if you expect him to keep his eyes on you at all times. He's looking at porn. He's not acting on anything and he's not cheating on you. You're the only one he wants to be with. He's a man. Its just eye candy. Ask him if he'd ever want to be with any of the girls in the pornos... his answer will be no. Men look... thats it. He's not going to be completely focused on you at all times. If he was then you'd be complaining that he's too clingy. What's the big deal? It's porn! If your self esteem was intact you wouldnt see this as a problem. Watch them with him and try something new, instead of bieng so strict with his TV privledges!
    Anonymous

• Answer: zero! My husband and I were 31 and 37 when we met, so porn was not something he "needed." We had both sowed our wild oats by then (which is why I don't hink anyone should marry OR have children before the age of 30), and that kind of crap just wasn't as "stimulating" as the real thing is/was! (And we have a very healthy relationship!) LOL

Anonymous

• If you have repeatedly asked him to stop and he doesn't it probably means he can't. Some men are addicted to porn just like some are addicted to sports, gambling, drinking, etc. You might ask him how many times he thinks you should forgive him for not stopping. Personally I don't think he will without help and most men won't get help for porn but good luck with that.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:15 PM on Oct. 10, 2009