?

Can you be pregnant and not pee a lot? Or idk maybe i am peeing a lot. I keep saying i'm just drinking a lot of juice lol and for some reason when i wake up my breast hurt bad. Has this happened to you pregnant women

Lori1818

Asked by Lori1818 at 7:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didnt pee alot when I first found out but a couple weeks after I found out I have gotten up EVERY single night since then and I am 13 weeks
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 7:37 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• maybe take a pregnancy test?? that way you'll know for sure. instead of going off of "things" that might happen to pregnant women.
    Anonymous

• how about you not be a jerk and if you dont like the question move on
    Lori1818

Answer by Lori1818 at 8:31 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I didn't pee a lot when I first got pregnant with either of mine. That didn't happen until towards the end, at which point I was going about every hour. But by then you'd already know for sure you were pregnant, lol. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:12 PM on Oct. 10, 2009