I am having a few problems in my marriage and i dont know what to do. He blows up about everything.. Even the little things? What do i do?

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• Have you tried counseling?

Answer by nell_brinkley at 10:23 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Review the following: Are your finances bothering him?
    Are you intimate much anymore? Guys can be this simple with their anger.
    Have you sat down with him to ask him in a nice way what is bothering him? Communication is important. As a marriage goes on you learn what irks your husband and what makes him happy. I'm not saying your a slave to perfection but there are ways you can give them what they want and show them your making an effort instead of them thinking you don't care. For example my husband likes the house somewhat tidy and we work together to keep it that way. He has his habits of untideness that I ask him to work on and I work on habits of untideness that irk him about me. I hope that makes sense. Eileen

Answer by EileenMarie at 1:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Well, that's kind of tricky. My husband doesn't like to talk, so I have to be the level headed one. I have to be the calm and collective one and keep everything simple and calm. I am a big believer about communication and telling him how I feel. So maybe, you should tell him how you feel about it. Just be calm and tell him you would like to talk to him and not fight.

Answer by mommaq20 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• My husband will blow up about the littlest thing and then I find out that something much bigger is bothering him because he does not have a temper on a regular basis I could mess up something REALLY REALLY important and he will shrug it off and then do something simply stupid and he freaks. Find out what is behind it.

Answer by momto1727 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 2, 2008