Would you wear this halloween costume??

Like out in Public??

http://www.3wishes.com/search_results.asp?iLevel=1&txtsearchParamCat=ALL&txtsearchParamMan=ALL&txtsearchParamVen=ALL&txtsearchParamType=ALL&txtFromSearch=fromSearch&searchLocation=%2Fonly_at_3wishes.asp&txtsearchParamTxt=Rabbit+with+Karats

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• it depends...like if i had the body and it was for a friends halooween party with no kids there then maybe but no not likely....
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:36 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• haha That is funny,Cuz last year i wore that to a halloween party!! lol But i dont see nothing wrong with it,Its halloween,you are supposed to wear funky costumes!! lol
    Anonymous

• not me noo way lol
    SaphiraJFire

Answer by SaphiraJFire at 7:38 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• if i lived in miami and i wore a size 2! hell yeah! haha but here it gets awful cold on halloween for that! lol
    idebusashes

Answer by idebusashes at 7:38 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• That is more of lingerie than it is a halloween costume. So , no, I wouldn't. It's nothing more than a bra and underwear. Also would I pay $35 for it? hell no.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 7:40 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• For 35 bucks plus tons of shipping an handling, NO! I'd wear a bra and underwear and glue cotton balls to my butt. Then get the ears from walmart. That's a 5 dollar costume. You can thank me later. Or just send me the difference in price because of the idea. Lol
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 7:42 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• No. Not even if I had the body for it lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Photobucket

I would probably look more like this D:
    Anonymous

• If I wore that I'd make the news... Trust me, it would be ugly... But when I was 18 or 19 and had my pre-child bearing stripper body - Sure... Now, not even my DH would want to see me in that...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:04 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• LOL.  I wouldn't wear it but I commend the women who have enough courage too!

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 10, 2009