What can I do for my husband birthday?

My husband gave me a Yukon for my birthday this year. I know I can't go out and buy him a car but I really want to do something special for him. I have no clue what to do. I want it to be nice and memorable. I want something where our 4 aand 1year old can be there to. HELP!! I'm clueless!!

HannahLee87

Asked by HannahLee87 at 7:40 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Holidays

• Cook his fave dinner, have the kids help make and decorate a cake and help them make him a nice card. Blow up balloons and surprise him w/it all when he gets home from work It's the little things that count. Oh yah and I guess you KNOW what you can do for the "2nd desert!" he he - that's probably all he REALLY wants! To be loved!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• have a suprise party and invite close family and maybe bbq :)
    Anonymous

• yea i have the 2nd part all planned! its the first part i am havinf trouble with ..... shame on me huh LOL
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 8:08 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• TEE HEE!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 8:09 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• My kids also made a movie talking to daddy about why we love daddy on his birthday as well as decorating the cake. Even the baby held a sign that said "daddy is the best cuddler" during his little 'interview'. Tears welled up, and he said it was the best gift. It is the heartfelt things that count.
    midnightshadow2

Answer by midnightshadow2 at 10:14 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Give him a guy day. Let him eat bad foods, drink beer and lay around watching sports. Or wahtever it is he likes to do. Or give him a coupon for a weekend of doing "guy stuff".
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:40 AM on Oct. 11, 2009