Fun question about Sex

Is your husband open to toys during sex? Mine is and I was wondering if anybody elese was?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ill go anon on this LOL.

We have toys, we use them occasionally and my husband is always thrilled when we do. His favorite thing is to watch me play with them on myself.
    Anonymous

• Mine is. We have a great sex life and he is not intimidated by a toy or two.
    If it replaced us having sex he would no longer be cool with it. Just like I am fine with him masturbating, as long as it doesn't replace the intimacy between us.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:35 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• He's getting there... For the longgest time he wasn't. But I'm wearing on him! lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:39 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I love my toys and the thought of it turns my husband on. He is fast to offer to use them on me, me just use them or both! What a great way to share something like this and him not be intemidated. Love him but love my toys too!!!!
    Anonymous

• Once in a great while he'll bring it up. When he's deployed I use them and we have phone sex all the time!
    Anonymous

• When my husband was deployed, I used them and we did webcam...today's technology is wonderful.
    Anonymous