LADIES HELP !!!!!

OK I TOOK 3 PREGNANCY TEST 2 DOLLAR STORE WICH WERE FAINT POSITIVE BUT YOU CAN SEE THEM CLEAR AS DAY AND AN EQUATE WICH IS REALLY REALLY FAINT BUT THERE WHAT SHOULD I DO? I WOULD ONLY BE 3 WEEKS AND 3 DAYS IF I WAS PREGO HAS ANYONE FOUNDOUT AS SOON AS 3 WEEKS? MY PERIOD IS DUE THE16 IS IT TO EARLY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i had a faint positive this time when i was 3 weeks late, and they were dollar strore brand. Then i took another test 2days later and it was a clear positive. I am now 12 weeks pregnant. Good luck. A faint line is still a positive.
    Anonymous

• A line is a line. Assuming you followed all the instructions accurately, which I'm sure you did since it's the same on three different tests, then it's a positive. Take another test in a couple of days and you'll probably get a darker line. Congratulations! :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:45 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Take it again in a few days and see how it turns out. But normally even if it's even faint in color it's probably positive.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:46 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I was about 3 weeks along when i found out i was pregnant but i knew 3 weeks earlier when i had a funky period, that's also how i knew with my daughter. Sounds like a positive Congrats!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2009