Another ?

Ok so maybe i am pregnat but for some reason i'm very doubtful. I don't pee a lot but my breast ache when i wake up and i have cramping kind of like period cramping. but i'm really irregular so i have no clue. i took 2 99cent test but got neg but i've heard that some people dont produce enough for the tests or maybe they were just cheap and unaccurate. I have been neasous and when i open the fridge i hurl. My hubbsters cologne is killing me now and i'm very very irretable. I've even noticed the green viens on my breast. Theres a lot more and a lot more noticable. I have an appointment on nov 18th but its driving me crazy. Could I be pregnant? This pregnancy would give me the answers i need to tell us if I can have children or not. I'm very close to giving up. Could I be pregnant?

Lori1818

Asked by Lori1818 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I took a 99 cent test one morning and it was negative and a first response test the same day and it was positive so I really think the cheap ones are worthless. Try a better test. Good luck. I hope you're prego!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 8:49 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• REI would stop using those cheap preg tests. and get something a little more expensive. wait a few more days and try again and see what happens.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:45 AM on Oct. 11, 2009