Another ?

Ok so maybe i am pregnat but for some reason i'm very doubtful. I don't pee a lot but my breast ache when i wake up and i have cramping kind of like period cramping. but i'm really irregular so i have no clue. i took 2 99cent test but got neg but i've heard that some people dont produce enough for the tests or maybe they were just cheap and unaccurate. I have been neasous and when i open the fridge i hurl. My hubbsters cologne is killing me now and i'm very very irretable. I've even noticed the green viens on my breast. Theres a lot more and a lot more noticable. I have an appointment on nov 18th but its driving me crazy. Could I be pregnant? This pregnancy would give me the answers i need to tell us if I can have children or not. I'm very close to giving up. Could I be pregnant?

Lori1818

Asked by Lori1818 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You certainly could be. For me, one of the first ways I know I'm pregnant is when smells start to make me ill and foods start to taste different. (I love Diet Coke, but when I'm pregnant it tastes awful to me! Same with broccoli.) Boobs aching is another big one for me.

Start assuming you are pregnant and taking good care of yourself. That's the best thing you can do. Wait a few days and take another HPT...sometimes there's just not enough hormones in the urine to trigger the test.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 9:09 PM on Oct. 10, 2009