How many pregnant women do you know not counting yourself if you are

For me it's a girl at my job due in November, a guy at my job whose girlfriend is due this month. A girl at my other job who just found out, due in May. A friend and ex-coworker also just found out. A childhood friend who is only 17. A customer at my job whose boyfriend is at least 60. Thats 6. 7 if you count a busstop mom who I've only said hi to once. Can you beat me? Any multiple family members?

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Other than myself I know 10 pregnant woman right now. It's funny you asked cuz I just wrote it in my baby book where it asks who's pregnant at the same time as me. 4 of them are my SO's cousins or cousin's wife. So that's 5 of us in the same family due within 4 months of eachother. Would be 6 in the family but one miscarried. And, no we did not plan it.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 9:22 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• 4 family members - all cousins - are pregnant. 2 due in December and 2 due in April.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 9:43 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• At the moment I don't know any personally... Around here it tends to be an all or nothing kind of thing.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I know one person who's due right after me. I did know a lot more but they were all due before me and there babies are all born now! lol Except for one good cafemom friend, but she's about to pop like any day now.
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 10:06 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Five. And I went to school with all of them.
    One's due in January, one in either March or April, one coming up pretty soon I think and I have no idea about the other two(their sisters and they both just had babies not too long ago, ones on her third the other on her second)
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• That I know for certain, 2. One due in January and one in February.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• One.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:29 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Just one. She's my 20 y/o daughter's friend and she is due at the end of next month.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:49 AM on Oct. 11, 2009