What's your favorite thing to buy on Ebay?

If you like to shop on Ebay, please share your answer with everyone,

Thank you!

MinnieMouse8

Asked by MinnieMouse8 at 9:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• PUUUUURRRRSSSSEEEESSS lol i love to buy them! and like the big tote bags from victorias secret! i got my most recent one for $10 and the original price tag was still on it and it said $80!! i always get steals!
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• kids clothes. Especially Gymboree clothes. I can spend a long time looking through them. I've tried selling them for a while too, but it was too much work for not enough profit. I would look for clothes for myself too but it's too hard to know what size to get, adult sizes seem to vary so much. I know kids brands well enough to know generally how different brands fit, at least the brands I like.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• clothes!! and bags! i adore ebay!! im on there almost everyday..id say addictedddd!! bwhahah but no i get awesome deals on jeans and stuff.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 2:17 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Whatever is cheep from sellers that ship for ACTUAL shipping costs---not extremely inflated shipping charges.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Oct. 11, 2009