HAVE YOU EVER GAVE ORAL SEX USING POP ROCK CANDY,

HOW MUCH DO YOU USE, DID THEY LIKE IT, WHAT ELSE CAN YOU TELL ABOUT THE MAN LIKING IT OR NOT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• never done it but sounds fun lol i will keep checking in for answers on this one haha
    sami07

Answer by sami07 at 9:17 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• No but I use Peppermint life savers just before he gets here and he loves it. I don't know if other flavors work for guys but Peppermint does.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• No but always wanted to try.
    KajunLuv

Answer by KajunLuv at 10:41 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I have used those really intense breath mints though. That was great. Good to get that sweet with the salt. LOL!
    Anonymous

• I am 50 years old, I come on Cafe Mom to learn new things and expand my mind. Yes I have young kids, 5, and 7 and we are talking about pop rocks which is sooooo retro. Where have you been. Yeah pop rock, and use Hall's menthol cough drops --- more effective than peppermints. If he is abusive and you have to get away. Give him head with a container of ICY HOT next to you. Put that on and run. he will drop to his knees and you escape. That method is highly affective, yes I have used that method to leave the son of a bit----! Weren't we talking about Pop Rocks? Forgive me but it got you to thinking didn't it ---- the abused woman out there!!!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 10:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I seen a youtube clip of pop rocks before and I showed it to my SO just joking and he thought that would be a great idea! I do wanna try it on him sometime! lol
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 11:13 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Yes I have tried it. My husband and I are very much into exploring in our sex life. He said it was one of the BEST bj's he had ever received-lol! Also try Altoid candy and any taffy type candy (now andl aters, air head, laffy taffy, ect.) These are all things that keep the mouth extra moist if you're not very good as it.
    NextLevelMom

Answer by NextLevelMom at 10:31 AM on Nov. 10, 2010