If you were going to take your 10 month old trick or treating by yourself, would you dress up too, or would it seem pointless (in your opinion)?

I'm debating dressing up like an 80's person or something, lmao. I just don't want people at the trunk or treat to look at me like I'm stupid. It's my daughter's first Halloween, and her dad has to work. So I'll be going solo : /

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 9:22 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Holidays

• Dress up and have fun, I love to dress up and go with the kids, we also dress up at work, we are all older even tho I am the youngest but we all LOVE IT!!!! Get lots of pics too....
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:47 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I'm not into costumes, but others are. DO what you'd like to do. Enjoy the time with your little one.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 9:24 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I would personally dress up just for the fun of it.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:31 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• It's not something I would do. I never even saw an adult dress up for Halloween until I started working and I saw others in my office do it. You should do what you want though.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:32 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• hubby and I both dress up!
    SaphiraJFire

Answer by SaphiraJFire at 9:36 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• your never to old to have fun go for it!
    SaphiraJFire

• Its fun I was pregnant last year and dressed up like a nun just thought it was funny
    raurismomma07

Answer by raurismomma07 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Dress up as a matching set! Like you are a pea pod and she's a pea. you're a chocolate bar and she's a peanut. You're a burger and she's a pickle. All food suggestions... obviously, i'm pregnant and hungry.... but you get the idea!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:07 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Wait until the child is walking to go on it's first Halloween.
    Anonymous

• are you going to eat the candy? b/c a 10 month old can't eat candy... if a parent came to my house with a baby looking for candy i'd be kind of upset... the baby can't appreciate it, the candy is obviously for the parents. stick to handing OUT candy and dressing up.
    Anonymous