TMI~did you...

poo alot before you went into labor? I lost my plug, well parts of it and I think it's still coming out, and I pooed twice yesterday and twice today. I don't usually do that and they are normal sized. I'm 38 wks and scheduled to be induced on the 19th.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes
    raurismomma07

Answer by raurismomma07 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Nope, I didn't.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:46 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Are you still on the induction schedule? It sounds like your body is doing a really great job of "eliminating junk" to prep for your birth! If you are being induced for med reasons i would call the doc and let him know you are making progress toward going into labor on your own. Hooray!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:03 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• yea, im in alot of pain, so they gave me an appt to be induced. i'll be 39wks & 2days on the 19th. they gave me a few pain pills (lortab) and they do help, but that was on 10/01 and i only got 15. they put me on maternity leave too (on 10/01)
    Anonymous

• I had a scheduled c section and never went into labor. It was kinda nice, actually, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:22 AM on Oct. 11, 2009