Need some opinions.

I have about $300 dollars worth of maternity clothes just sittin in my closet. Only 2 things have been worn. they rest all have tags on them. I never got to wear them because about 2 days after i bought them, i had a miscarriage. go figure right? well, i cant take them back because they will only give me store credit and well, what the heck am i gonna do with a $300 giftcard to motherhood maternity when im not pregnant?! lol but im not sure i wanna sell them either. i could the use the money right now but with my luck, ill sell them and then finally get pregnant again and have to go buy them again. but then i feel like by keeping them there, im not gonna get pregnant just because i have them. i think i'm insane! am i?! lol any opinions?

alyssa_katie

Asked by alyssa_katie at 9:50 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your not crazy wait a bit till your head clears
    SaphiraJFire

Answer by SaphiraJFire at 9:58 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Box them up and put them in the closet for later. That way you aren't seeing them all the time, but still have them. I am so sorry you had a miscarriage. I cannot imagine what that must be like. I hope your body heals quickly.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:58 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I would take back, or sell, the ones that look super trendy, and keep the ones that will look great for years to come.

mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 10:49 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Something similar happened to me. Just put the things away and wait...your time will come! I am sorry you had to go through the pain of miscarriage. I have had two and it is terrible.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:51 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• If that's true then the 2 sizes too small clothes in my closet will never fit me again, but i've already lost 15 lbs the past 2 months so it can't really work that way. Don't give up on them, I would put them in a bottom drawer or box and save them. Your time will come probably sooner than you think. Sorry you're having to go through this.
    Swingkid511

Answer by Swingkid511 at 12:06 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• just keep them in the back of the closet and forget about them. u will lose money if u try to sell them. just don't think about them and keep yourself healthy and u will get pregnant when it is meant to happen
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• i left you a pm. i'm sorry about your loss.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 9:45 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Sorry to hear about your miscarraige. Yoi could return and get store credit and use that when you want to get gifts for friends or family when they are expecting
    cmlkb

Answer by cmlkb at 7:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2009