Why do you people do this?

I would call you ladies, but not all of you are. So.........Why do you "women" kick other women when they are already down? I see some of the rudest crap on here. Is it because your life is kinda bad........so you take it out on others??? Im being serious........I would like to know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• bc they dont have a heart and think bc they r in missery so should everyone else...and they r selfish
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I don't know... I never understand it.
    beanielips

Answer by beanielips at 9:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• some people feel so bad about their life they need to make sure others are miserable to and the best way is to hurt them it makes them smile to upset someone they feel good for a short time.
    SaphiraJFire

Answer by SaphiraJFire at 9:59 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• saphira that is sick! (not you, lol) Im sure its true.
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 10:04 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Its so easy to be heartless when your not dealing with "real people". "Online bullies" are just as bad real life bullies. They generally are dealing with emotional issues. They get some kind of satisfaction on bringing people down a notch. Bullies are actually so emotionally immature and needful. They are kind of like "vampires". They have to have that "emotional high" to get them threw the day.

Dont give up on everyone here on the internet. We all arent bullies :)
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 10:16 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I asked this question once (something similar) and an anon. poster actually said that it was fun.
    I keep trying to dare people to post with their name showing when they are being rude. They won't.
    OTher than that, there are prob as many reasons as there are people.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 4:30 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Some people don't realize they're being rude. They think they're being funny. Others have been kicked so much in life that they only feel better if they kick someone or something else. A professor I used to know called it "kick the cat syndrome". Let's say someone has a really rotten day at work. The boss is blaming them for everything and co-workers aren't pulling their weight. That person can't take their frustrations out on the people who are really the problem, so when they get home & the cat rubs against their leg in greeting they kick the cat! If that basic scenario happens over & over in someone's life from the time they are a child, they can turn into people who take their aggressions out on their kids, other drivers on the road, & faceless people online. Either way, I just ignore them. People can only annoy me if I let them.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 4:03 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Because that is how women are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Oct. 12, 2009