Anyone have nosebleeds in their pregnancy?

I never use to have them, and now like every other week, or more often I have a little bit of blood in my nose.... It's kinda a jelly-like consistency....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That is actually common in pregnancy, though I have only experienced it with this one (#4). And it's only on one side!! Morning is the worst. Oh well. It will go away in a few months. Lol!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Yes! I have fairly regular nosebleeds even not pregnant (allergies). When I was first pregnant with this baby, I was having like 4-5 nosebleeds a day! It was ridiculous. It does slow down though. I only have one like once a week now, maybe.
    MagnoliaQueen

Answer by MagnoliaQueen at 10:07 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Yes all the time. One time I was at the video store paying for videos and the girl asked if I was okay, I asked why and noticed in the small mirror behind her my face was covered with blood and I had wiped it across my face!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:26 PM on Oct. 10, 2009