Has anyone left their belly button ring in thru their pregnancy and had it rip, or stretch really bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• they have pregnancy belly button rings....there really nice and bend so they don't hurt and they have many sizes so as you get bigger you can get a bigger one
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Mine was closed up long before I got pregnant, but it stretched way bad even still. I have no stretch marks from my pregnancy except the one I got from the bellyring scar stretching. It's huge, and I didn't even get that big. I suggest you take it out just because I couldn't imagine the possible stretching and tearing it could do. It might not, but is it worth the risk to you?
    Anonymous

• whati did so my wudnt close up and i heard ppl who do wear theres during pregnancy it streches BAD soooo what i did was every day i just stuck the belly ring throug the hole once a day so it wud not close up !! and now it still looks thesame
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• i took mine out at like 15 wks (just in case, bc i had a miscarrage the first time i got preg) now im 38 wks and the hole where it was looks really gross
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I just took mine out yesterday LOL. I am 28 weeks! It started to feel really uncomfortable and I haven't taken it out in 9 years, so I feel a little strange with it not there; but I didn't want to risk infection b/c it started to get alittle red. I would say to take it out when it gets uncomfortable but you can stick it through everyday like someone else mentioned and it will stay open.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:56 PM on Oct. 10, 2009