is it that time?

i've had in the last 2 days some diareah, and everyday more pressure in my butt and in the bottom of my stomach. i have alot of pain in my upper part of my back like sholderblades, and i almost threw up this morning. now i have savere heartburn like the pressure kind where it feels like your bra is to tight but you know thats not it (sports bras are great). i hurts to do just about anything. i cant sit or stand for long just about laying down ...

any advice or to tell me what elts to look for , for signs other than contractions?

kristi_prncess_

Asked by kristi_prncess_ at 10:02 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You have everything... it will be soon!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• it sounds like ur pregnant. nothing is a true sign of labor except contractions that worsen as time goes on
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 12:06 AM on Oct. 11, 2009