Circle flies?

A cowboy from Texas attends a social function where Barack Obama is trying to gather more support for his Health Plan. Once Mr. President discovers the cowboy is from President Bush’s home area, he starts to belittle him by talking in a southern drawl and using mono-syllabic words. As he was doing that, he kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around his head. The cowboy says, "Y'all havin' some problem with them circle flies?" Obama stopped talking and said, "Well, yes, if that's what they're called, but I've never heard of circle flies." "Well Sir," the cowboy replies, "circle flies hang around ranches. They're called circle flies because they're almost always found circling around the back end of a horse." "Oh," Obama replies as he goes back to rambling.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• But, a moment later he stops and bluntly asks, "Are you calling me a horse's ass?" "No, Sir," the cowboy replies, "I have too much respect for the citizens of this country to call their President a horse's ass." "That's a good thing," Obama responds and begins rambling on once more. After a long pause, the cowboy, in his best Texas drawl says, "Hard to fool them flies, though."
    Anonymous

• Heard the same joke but it was a cop and a speeding ticket. Nice smear attempt though. Must be hard for you to type with those flies buzzing around your head.

Anonymous

• Anonymous

• A cowboy from Texas attends a social function where a CM Anon is trying to press her anti-obama agenda. Once Anon discovers the cowboy thinks teabagging is a tax protest, he starts to belittle him by talking in a southern drawl and using mono-syllabic words. As she was doing that, she kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around her head. The cowboy says, "Y'all havin' some problem with them circle flies?" Anon stopped talking and said, "Well, yes, if that's what they're called, but I've never heard of circle flies." "Well Ma'am," the cowboy replies, "circle flies hang around ranches. They're called circle flies because they're almost always found circling around the back end of a horse." "Oh," Anon replies as she goes back to rambling.
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 10:40 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• But, a moment later she stops and bluntly asks, "Are you calling me a horse's ass?" "No, M'am," the cowboy replies, "I have too much respect for women to call them a horse's ass." "That's a good thing," Anon responds and begins rambling on once more. After a long pause, the cowboy, in his best Texas drawl says, "Hard to fool them flies, though."

It can be manipulated many ways.
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 10:41 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• The point ps? so what?
    Anonymous

• Oh, and I didn't have to hide behind the Anon button to do it either.
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 10:42 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• How retarded
    Anonymous

• LOL and that link posted was hilarious
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:51 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• It was a joke... do we NOT know how to laugh anymore? I laughed at lame-ass Bush joke all the time. What a bunch of sissies.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:57 PM on Oct. 10, 2009