anyone know of a job that can be done from home on the computer? reputable company that is. I have started keeping my mom, its me or the nursing home. I also am helping my daughter with her 3 children. someone out there surely has an answer for me. I worked 18 yrs as a bookkeeper.

nanabrw

Asked by nanabrw at 10:52 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• LOOK INTO HUBPAGES.COM affiliate
    4artistsmom

Answer by 4artistsmom at 11:04 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• There is a list of jobs available from home on my website.

www.SabrinasCloset.info 

Just look under the Work At Home Jobs tab.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:12 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:40 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Take a watch at this Interview with the BBB on Channel 5 News regarding our company and work at home SCAMS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkOzPlPYCnI

Our BBB rating:

http://www.bbb.org/oklahoma-city/business-reviews/legal-services-plans/pre-paid-legal-services-in-ada-ok-9000434

Besides-Who doesn't like gettting paid DAILY by a reputable company such as that?

For a full company overview go to www.NewCareer4ME.info

To your success!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:53 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• nanabrw,

Hey there. I stopped working to stay at home with my 2 youngin's, but during that time, I became the care giver for my 84 year old mom who still lives on her own, but needs quite a bit of assistance. Then recently, her younger sister became disabled and she was put into a nursing home. I would visit her every day and watched her fade away until I couldn't stand it any longer. I convinced her to come home with me and she is well on her way to making a big recovery! Kutos to you for taking such good care of your mom.

"In my spare time" (hahah) I own my own home business and it is providing enough income to keep me at home and my 5 year goal is to bring my DH home as well.

I can show you how to start your own business that you can work around your schedule. please visit www.Free2beMoms.com for more details.
    MammaGee

Answer by MammaGee at 9:55 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

Let me know if I can help with questions or details. This is what I do from home.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• You can check out the companies I'm using at Earn Money Online. Everything listed there is free.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Hi if you like clerical work you can join a scam free typing company that pays you for all work submitted.

http://www.typeinternational.com/affil/ti15334.htm
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 12:13 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org , www.iavoa.com , www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:09 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• This op has been delayed, But this is GREAT news because that means there is an extension for joining PPL for ONLY $72 for the business and 12.95 a month for adding the Identity Theft shield plus a 1x fee of 10 for set-up. This is only a SHORT extension .... a matter of days, so I encourage you to join today on the biggest explosion for PPL. You get a free Blastoff site before the rest of the world to spread to the world. anyone can join under you and your PPL legal info will be open to all your downline and thier downline, and theirs, and theirs...etc...millions of people will see your legal plans and you wont even have to spk to them if they want to join. Not only is PPL a NY stock echange company, which means, a legit company, for 36 yrs and counting, it is a reputable company with an A+ rating w/ the BBB. So get in on this ground floor opportunity today!
    REMEMBER ONLY DAYS IF NOT HRS BEFORE THE PRICE GOES BACK UP TO $249
    angeleyes31376

Answer by angeleyes31376 at 8:20 AM on Oct. 13, 2009