whyyy

so i got on eharmony the other day just to check it out bc i was curious. i ended up making a profile and i got matches. i looked at a few and 2 of them out of like 12 so far seem sooo compatible to me. well..thing is, i actually have a bf. i know!..so bad. but we are long distance (have been for over a year now) and its getting so hard. im just longing for someone to be HERE with me. i love my bf...but we seem to have so many obstacles in the way. and its serious things too. it makes me second gues our relationship a lot, but then ill be like no i cant live without him i love him. i know that i am confused and it makes it all harder that he is away. i have talked to him about all this and we both felt the same, but we still dont have the strength to let go bc we love each other. im always wonderin if God is trying to tell us something and that maybe there IS someone here for me. idk what to do :( and part of me cont'd...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• wants to subscribe to eharmony to get to know people but i know that that would be so wrong and create a lot of drama. and how in the world wuld i be able to explain ohh i have a bf, but im on eharmony. yeah i know. lol...anyways..any advice at all? my bf and i are great when we are together but when we are apart reality hits and its depressing.
    Anonymous

• You are single. I'd be seeing all the men I could to make sure this guy is the right one for me. God wouldn't want you to be lonely. If bf wants to go to the next level then ask him when he wants to set the date

Answer by admckenzie at 11:15 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• i did...we talked seriously bout getting married but financial situations suck right now. (thats one obstacle). and i know technically im single...but id feel so wrong. plus if those guys want to meet up idk if i culd. it wuld be cheating.
    Anonymous

• sweetie i got married in a court house for like $100...that was everything i needed! in our favorite pair of jeans and white shirts! you can do a big cermony later! we are! so if he really wanted to take the next step he would make it happen! i dated a boy throughout all of high school and my 1st year of college and he kept telling me we were going to take the next step..it never happened! some guys just talk! and it will hurt to leave him, it hurt like hell for me! but now i am married to the most wonderful guy and we are having our 1st child together! life couldnt be better!

step out of your comfort zone and see whats out there! and if hes serious he will come back!
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 11:31 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• yeah thats true! is it bad tho that i want to subscribe to eharmony and just do the step by step thing before talkin to this guy??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I think he is playing you. Sorry but if ya'll have been apart for a year, he should have atleast moved to be with you or moved you to be with him. Finances or none. What is it with these men, BOYS, that think they can have their cake and eat it too. You do what makes you the happiest. If it is being with him ask him about you moving to be with him. If he says no then well you got your answer. I think you being on a dating site is great, not for the actual meeting people but for the interaction to see how many men play different games with women. And it goes vise versa as well. My husband is saying that he needs to finish a job where he is, that he is not even getting paid for. Yea what the Bleep ever. I just know I am doing what is good for me right now and if he comes back it may or may not be to late. I gotta live for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• eh no i def know he is not cheating on me. he knows how it feels to get cheated on and he wont do it to me. plus the reason he wont move here is bc im trying to move THERE. he goes to college. and i know what ur immediate thought is now...but i trust him completely. he would never do that. weve been together for over 2 years now. we are tryin to move intogether. me go there..go to school and when he finishes we wuld get married. anyways..thats a diff story. but i wont ever make him come back here when he is really happy doin what he loves. hes so busy all the time doin internship and all that. im not worried bout him cheating. hes not the type to go out and talk to girls. I was the one that had to make the move when we met! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Oct. 11, 2009