Does anyone else wish this?

That christianity was ONE belief and doctrine? That we could know without a doubt what 100% the truth was? I really wonder what it is...the truth.

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 11:15 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The truth is the King James Authorized Bible, ispired by the Holy Spirit and preserved forever!
    4artistsmom

Answer by 4artistsmom at 11:25 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• If it were just there without doubt then there would be no journey. The journey to find Faith is what we learn from and how we find our truth. One day you will wake up and you will find your truth without any doubt.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:26 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• i wish the entire world was one belief... submission to The Lord of the heavens and earth and all mankind. but God has decreed that we wouldn't be. We should all just strive individually to know God and worship him as he has instructed. The truth is here... its a matter of wanting to see it and asking God to guide you. hopefully he will.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 11:27 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Jesus did set up one belief it is called the Catholic Church

but no, I don't wish we were all alike. Aasiyah, I suspect you mean you wish we all believed as you do as I don't see you wishing we all believed Jesus Christ is the Son of Man and our Savior.
    Anonymous

• Actually the KJV has missinterprtations of some words. Like the verse that Jesus tells us to hate our spouse's and children and parents. doesn'tm ean for ust o hate, the actual word can be translated two ways and it also mean to love less. So I am going to do more research into the KJV. God gets his message across no matter what version! He even speaks to those who we have not found yet :)
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 11:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• But it's so hard to find the truth, cause there are so many "truths" out there and so many people offering up their own interpretation. Also if you get it wrong you go to hell QQ... So that's why I have to get this right!
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 11:33 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Rhanford please do research the truth will make you free!
    4artistsmom

Answer by 4artistsmom at 11:35 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• curious... where does it say the Authorized King James Version Bible is the only truth?
    Where does it say the Catholic Church is truth?

It doesnt John 14:6
    The bible says Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the TRUTH, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

King james verson isnt the truth... the catholic church isnt the truth .. JESUS is.

Do I wish ...it will become that way in time.... but it wont be a religion thing but a relationship thing.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:37 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I think the KJV is worse translation around
    Anonymous

• God knows how to preserve His Holy Word. Yes their are more translations but I really think you should be careful as the Jehovah Witnesses change it .

I like the NIV and NASB also but trust the King James 100 percent! I will get you a good link...brb
    4artistsmom

Answer by 4artistsmom at 11:40 PM on Oct. 10, 2009