women who have sex for the fun of it

women who have sex for the fun of it and there's no commitment.What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Oct. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• fun at first till some one develops feelings i have had many many booty calls and it always gets complicated
    Anonymous

• Troll.
    Anonymous

• I think "slut"!
    Anonymous

• I think if they're not in a committed relationship (i.e. they're not cheating to have sex), then whatever--hopefully they'll use a condom. However, I think when someone is screwing people outside of a committed relationship, there's definitely a slut thing going on LOL.
    Anonymous

• Someone who's been hurt and knows ALL MEN ARE ASSHOLES!
    Anonymous

• this is one of the double standards i cant stand! its ok and somewhat socially acceptable for a man to sleep around and have sex for fun but its not for a woman?! i think it is perfectly acceptable for a woman to have sex for fun. and more power to the women who actually can. a lot of women try but wind up developing feelings. it is certainly harder for a woman than it is a man but that doesnt make it any less acceptable!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I slept around for awhile.  It was meaningless and not gratifying at all but that was because I was looking for something and never finding it.  To sleep around just for the hell of it?  Right on.  As long as someone is doing it purely for sex and not searching for something deeper and it's just coming out as being sexually promiscuois, then why the hell not!  Everyone has needs and how another woman satisfies those needs is none of my business, lol.

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:04 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Whores.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• That's my BFF - she's single and if she meets a guy who's interested in her and she in him then they do whatever feels natural. No harm no foul. Not how I roll; but to each their own. I don't judge her for it as long as she's safe it's none of my business.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I think of them the same thing I think about men that do that
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:14 AM on Oct. 11, 2009