Is this even possible?

How soon did you start feeling the stretching inside you from your growing uterus with your second pregnancy??
In the past week I've begun feeling a sense of urgency to get a certain food and then this morning I began dry heaving from the smell of dog food and then again 2 other times from different foods cooking. (btw I usually can't smell a darn thing) I drank 3 cups of very strong coffee and 2 cans of soda and still by 1pm I was falling asleep in my chair. Got dressed and realized my pants are 'snug' and my stomach is pooched out farther than normal and when I sucked it in as much as I could I still had a 'bump' Its harder then normal and feels like things are stretching (The feeling your muscles give when you give a good morning stretch) I've had 'abnormal' periods since last Dec so I have no idea when I'm due to start.
Can I call an OB/GYN and tell them all this or will they think I'm as crazy as I feel I am?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Just tell them you want to take a pregnancy test. They wont think your crazy.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:11 AM on Oct. 11, 2009