Goody bag question....

My son's second birthday is coming up next month and I am slowly getting everything together for the party. Just how much stuff do you put in a goody bag?? It's his second birthday and we'll have 5 kids there aged 2 to 12. How much would you put in them and what kind of stuff would you include? Thanks!

Krystal.Ingalls

Asked by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:08 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My sons first birthday is coming up next month, and what I'm going to do is put animal crackers in the goody bags (his favorite "cookie") and a recipe for his favorite smoothie that I make. It makes it personal because it is what Zachery likes, and it gives the moms something for their kids.
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:29 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I'll be the grinch and say I'm not a fan of 'goodie bags'...esp when having a med-lg party; inevitably something is going to be in there that a parent would rather their child not have. Mine end up with inappropriate candy; writing implements; etc for their age...it's crazy.

If anything I'd go with safe stuff like stickers or bubbles etc...something that's ok for any age or ocd parent like me! lol
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 12:40 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Get a pinata, instead of goodie bags give the children a little bucket etc for them to scoop up the candy and take it home, this lets natural selection play in, the older kids will be able to get more candy then the younger ones keepign the younger children from getting too much
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 2:46 AM on Oct. 11, 2009