Do any of you ladies have have a hubby that like to hunt?

My hubby left today to go hunt and he is not coming back until Tuesday, I hate it when he is gone :(

looovemybabies

Asked by looovemybabies at 12:17 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine likes to hunt..... but if he was gone that long to hunt then he wouldn't be "hunting" anything in the bedroom for a loooooonnnnnggggggg time. I don't mind for a day once a week, but I rarely get to see him as it is, i would not be happy with him being gone that long.
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:22 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• yeah we go together, when we get the chance. I've hunted for years and he's just gotten into it. So when my mom takes vacation she'll babysit for a day and we'll go hunting together.
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 12:30 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Tell me about it, I don't like my man gone that long either, but he hasn't been hunting in two years and he never goes ou,t he works his butt off to support us, I don't want to hold him back from what he loves to do, my biggest thing is I don't want him getting shot accidentally or something happening to him, but I will go up there tomorrow or Monday to see him :).

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:32 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• That's cool trevsrockinmom that you like doing that, he always invites me but I'm more of a shopping kind of girl lol

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:34 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I told my hubby if he gets me thins pink camo gun I want I'll go turkey hunting :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:41 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I've been married 15 years and it is nice to get my husband out of the house for a few days. It also is great when he comes home. Everyone needs to get away once in awhile. I would plan a girls night or day when he is gone, and really enjoy my time. (get a babysitter if you have to).
    OldLunchLady

Answer by OldLunchLady at 12:58 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• lol, I'm not in that stage of my marriage were I want him out of the house just yet, I can't be without him longer then a couple hours, I go nuts without my man.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:36 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• mine goes every year. what makes me mad is we have 25 acres but he pays 100.00 to his friends grandpa to go hunting in a different town about 2 hours away. He goes in the winter for a week at a time so im left with getting up at 5:00 am to get my little one ready to go to the babysitter,make sure my other three are getting ready for school and getting a shower and rushing out the door by 6:00 (driving in snow and ice most of the time ) to get to work which is 25 min away in good weather. I hate him being gone that long but hes always done it and whats really bad is he never brings home a deer! I need a break too but they would all fall to pieces if I wasnt here.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 1:40 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Yup, He love it. But he goes every weekend, and for 10 days in november. I go with him though. I don't normally "hunt" per say but I do hang out at camp and ride fourwheelers around a lot. Our kid and puppy go too.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:46 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I don't know about you ladies but I don't even like deer, yuck!! I'm fine with chicken.

What really scares me though it that he went alone, uuuggghh gggggrrrrrrr
    and then my sister had to tell me that there a bunch of wolfs out there and if he falls and breaks his leg he can be eaten by them or whatever, I was like THANKS SIS like I didn't have enough worries on my plate lol
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:59 AM on Oct. 11, 2009