not sure whats going on?

i am 37 weeks and i feel so so so strange. i'm having super bad cramps and i feel super nauseas [sp?] like im gonna puke everywhere and also, tmi, i've had super loose bowls... the cramps are pretty consistant and my stomach gets tight but not super tight.. are these contractions? i have no idea.. this is my first child so i feel dumb cause i have no idea whats going on and if its even anything i should worry about.. gahhhh someone please help or shed some light on the situation.. thanks ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am in the exact same boat, also at 37weeks. Whenever I call L&D they have me come in to be checked, but so far I keep getting "it's normal" & then sent home. I'd say, give L&D a call & ask if it needs to be checked out. It's a sign of labor to clear out like that...but you might still have awhile. I'd say, better safe than sorry. =) Good luck mama!
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 12:30 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• you are in early labor the nausea is a little strange call the maternity ward, you need to keep enough fluids!
    4artistsmom

Answer by 4artistsmom at 12:30 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• you could have the flu? you need to go to the ER and get some fluids via IV maybe, your baby may be in danger! prayers.... go right now dear!
    4artistsmom

Answer by 4artistsmom at 12:32 AM on Oct. 11, 2009