Is this gross to you? (please read description, too long to put here)

I saw some girl's "pregnancy vlog" on youtube where she talked about how she told her husband they were pregnant with their third kid. She took the pregnancy test (aka the pee-covered stick!) to his work and stuck it in his pocket. I found this completely disgusting and think it's hilarious that she told the world about something so gross..but I'm a bitch. ;P What are YOUR thoughts?

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 12:41 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ookie - I'm thinking a picture would have worked!
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 12:42 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• actually i had pulled a prank on my hubby while we were dating (NOT MY IDEA BY THE WAY!!! lol) it was our friends ( i was getting hubbs back for his prank, anyways) and we had our friends wife pee on the stick (she was preggo duh!) and i walked up stuck it in his pocket and just walked away...we had the cap on it, so its not like it was the gausy pee thingy just hanging out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I think it's cute. I still have both of my sticks from when I was pregnant. I think it's a nice memory to keep. Also, imagine that it may have taken them a long time to get pregnant, so it was a very amazing moment for them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• My friend has her future grandchilds +test on her fridge in a little frame. I didn't keep mine, but I can't explain how I felt the first time I watched the liquid rush through that window and create that positive mark right before my very eyes. I stared at it for days.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:54 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• yeah i remeber mine, i kept looking at it for days to make sure nothing had changed lol then finally it got to where you couldnt really see the lines anymore so i threw it away.
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 12:56 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• not so bad but I hope she rinsed it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I actually have all the sticks from my pregnancy'sI actually peed on the tip part not the handle then dovered it and still rinsed the handle off and dryed off with a towel, my husband is the one who grabbed the stick and read the results to me. It was a way of sharing it together, it's a pregnancy test not a glove with herpes.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:02 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Whoa; people keep those? Whoops...hope the kids aren't mad I threw mine away after we both looked at it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• my mom still has hers

My hubby actually gave mine his autograph and he saved it somewhere..LOL I thought it was a little conceited sp? of him but whatever I guess
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:21 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• urine is sterile...so who gives a damn really

you could drink someone elses pee and be fine
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Oct. 11, 2009